At Lisbon’s Tourist Offices you can find free guides, maps, brochures and guidance to help you plan activities, itineraries and tours, book accommodation or purchase the Lisboa Card.
The main office is open from 9am to 8pm. Rua do Arsenal, 21 (near Terreiro do Paço).
Next to it, there’s the gourmet Restaurante Terreiro do Paço, an art gallery and a handicraft store selling ceramics, tiles and paintings about Lisbon.
Ask Me Lisboa
There are several tourist information kiosks located at strategic or tourist spots that can answer any question you may have about Lisbon and around.
- Lisbon Airport, 7am to midnight
- Belém, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos, 9am-6pm, daily except first and third Sunday of each month
- Santa Apolónia train station, 7.30am-9.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday
- Lisboa Story Centre, Terreiro do Paço, 10am-8pm
- Palácio Foz, Praça dos Restauradores, 9am-8pm
- Regedor, Rua Jardim do Regedor, 50 (Restauradores), 10am–8pm
- Rossio, 10am-1pm & 2pm-6pm
- Terreiro do Paço, 9am-8pm
- Parque das Nações, 10am-1pm & 2pm-6pm (Oct-Mar), 10am-1pm & 2pm-7pm (Apr-Sep)
- Sintra train station, 10am-12.30pm & 2.30pm-6pm
- Sintra Mitos e Lendas, Praça da República, 23, 9.30am-6pm
Lisbon’s Tourist Office official website: Visit Lisboa