A red-light district turned hipster, Cais do Sodré is now one of the best areas in Lisbon to have a drink, eat a snack or dinner. We have picked seven of the best tapa places and bars on and around the epicentre Rua Nova do Carvalho, aka Pink Street.
- Viva Viagem or Lisboa Card: Which Card to Buy?
- Planning a Day Trip to Nazaré
- What to Do in a Day Trip to Peniche
- How to Get from Lisbon to Peniche by Bus and Car
- How to Get from Lisbon to Nazaré by Bus and Car
- Getting from Lisbon to the Algarve by Bus, Train and Car
- Where to Watch the World Cup in Lisbon
- Visit the Water Museum for Free on Weekends in 2018