Príncipe Real is a residential neighbourhood north of Bairro Alto, known for its colourful palaces, nice squares and quiet gardens. It’s also an area filled with trendy restaurants. Here’s the definitive list of the best restaurants in Príncipe Real.
- Viva Viagem or Lisboa Card: Which Card to Buy?
- Planning a Day Trip to Nazaré
- What to Do in a Day Trip to Peniche
- How to Get from Lisbon to Peniche by Bus and Car
- How to Get from Lisbon to Nazaré by Bus and Car
- Getting from Lisbon to the Algarve by Bus, Train and Car
- Where to Watch the World Cup in Lisbon
- Visit the Water Museum for Free on Weekends in 2018