Choosing the right hotel is always a difficult task, and with great hotels in Lisbon it can become overwhelming. So we’ve decided to make a list of the top 15 hotels in Lisbon based on a minimum number of guest reviews as found on booking.com.
While this may exclude several small hotels and apartments – that take longer to get a high number of reviews – we believe it may be more reliable than just looking at the average review score, since it will be less subject to fake reviews and to popularity peaks of new hotels.
With that in mind, we included in this list only the top 15 hotels in Lisbon with 500 or more guest reviews. Most are located in the city centre, namely in the Baixa & Rossio and Chiado & Bairro Alto neighbourhoods.
- Casa do Barão (9.8/10). B&B
- 54 Santa Catarina Apartments (9.6). Boutique aparthotel
- Emporium Lisbon Suites (9.5). Apartment hotel
- The Sky Lofts Lisbon – Guesthouse (9.5). Guest house
- DesignChiadoFlats (9.4). Self-catering apartment
- My Story Hotel Rossio (9.4). 3 star hotel
- Portugal Boutique Hotel (9.4). 4 star hotel
- Typical Lisbon Guest House (9.4). Guest house
- MYRIAD by Sana Hotels (9.3). 5 star hotel
- Pousada de Lisboa (9.3). Small luxury hotel
- Torel Palace (9.3). Charm hotel
- BessaHotel Liberdade (9.2). 4 star hotel
- EPIC SANA Lisboa Hotel (9.2). 5 star hotel
- Lisboa Carmo Hotel (9.2). 4 star hotel
- Stay Inn Lisbon Hostel (9.2). Hostel
Stating that these are the best hotels in Lisbon may be unfair to other high-quality hotels, B&B and apartments that were not included in this list. However, these are the hotels with the highest score on booking.com (having 500 or more guest reviews) at the date of writing.
Judging by the reviews, you won’t be sorry if you choose any of these hotels to stay in Lisbon.
Please note that this list will be updated regularly.